NOTICE: Click here for important information about safe surfing from the Federal Trade Commission.
This policy covers how NCBeaches.com treats personal information that NCBeaches.com collects and receives, including information related to your past use of NCBeaches.com products and services. Personal information is information about you that is personally identifiable like your name, address, email address, or phone number, and that is not otherwise publicly available.
This policy does not apply to the practices of companies that NCBeaches.com does not own or control, or to people that NCBeaches.com does not employ or manage.
INFORMATION COLLECTION AND USE
- NCBeaches.com collects personal information when you register with NCBeaches.com, when you use NCBeaches.com products or services, when you visit NCBeaches.com pages or the pages of certain NCBeaches.com partners, and when you enter promotions or sweepstakes. NCBeaches.com may combine information about you that we have with information we obtain from business partners or other companies.
- When you register we may ask for information such as your name, email address, gender, zip code, occupation, industry, etc. Once you register with NCBeaches.com and sign in to our services, you are not anonymous to us.
- NCBeaches.com collects information about your transactions with us and with some of our business partners, including information about your use of services that we offer.
- NCBeaches.com automatically receives and records information on our server logs from your browser, including your IP address, NCBeaches.com cookie information, and the page you request.
- NCBeaches.com uses information for the following general purposes: to customize the advertising and content you see, fulfill your requests for products and services, improve our services, contact you, conduct research, and provide anonymous reporting for internal and external clients.
We do not allow children under the age of 13 to register with NCBeaches.com.
INFORMATION SHARING AND DISCLOSURE
NCBeaches.com does not rent, sell, or share personal information about you with other people or nonaffiliated companies except to provide products or services you've requested, when we have your permission, or under the following circumstances:
- We provide the information to trusted partners who work on behalf of or with NCBeaches.com under confidentiality agreements. These companies may use your personal information to help NCBeaches.com communicate with you about offers from NCBeaches.com and our marketing partners. However, these companies do not have any independent right to share this information.
- We respond to subpoenas, court orders, or legal process, or to establish or exercise our legal rights or defend against legal claims;
NCBeaches.com displays targeted advertisements based on personal information. Advertisers (including ad serving companies) may assume that people who interact with, view, or click on targeted ads meet the targeting criteria - for example, women ages 18-24 from a particular geographic area.
- NCBeaches.com does not provide any personal information to the advertiser when you interact with or view a targeted ad. However, by interacting with or viewing an ad you are consenting to the possibility that the advertiser will make the assumption that you meet the targeting criteria used to display the ad.
- NCBeaches.com advertisers include financial service providers (such as banks, insurance agents, stock brokers and mortgage lenders) and non-financial companies (such as stores, real estate companies and amusement parks).
- NCBeaches.com works with vendors, partners, advertisers, and other service providers in different industries and categories of business.
YOUR ABILITY TO EDIT AND DELETE YOUR ACCOUNT INFORMATION AND PREFERENCES
- NCBeaches.com may set and access NCBeaches.com cookies on your computer.
- NCBeaches.com may let other companies show advertisements on some of our pages. Other companies' use of their cookies is subject to their own privacy policies, not this one. Advertisers or other companies do not have access to NCBeaches.com's cookies.
- NCBeaches.com uses web beacons to access NCBeaches.com cookies inside and outside our network of web sites and in connection with NCBeaches.com products and services.
CONFIDENTIALITY AND SECURITY
- You can edit your NCBeaches.com Account Information, including your marketing preferences, at any time.
- New categories of marketing communications may be added to the Marketing Preferences page from time to time. Users who visit this page can opt out of receiving future marketing communications from these new categories or they can unsubscribe by following instructions contained in the messages they receive.
- We reserve the right to send you certain communications relating to the NCBeaches.com service, such as service announcements, administrative messages and the NCBeaches.com Newsletter, that are considered part of your NCBeaches.com account, without offering you the opportunity to opt-out of receiving them.
- We limit access to personal information about you to employees who we believe reasonably need to come into contact with that information to provide products or services to you or in order to do their jobs.
- We have physical, electronic, and procedural safeguards that comply with federal regulations to protect personal information about you.
NCBeaches.com may update this policy. We will notify you about significant changes in the way we treat personal information by sending a notice to the primary email address specified in your NCBeaches.com account or by placing a prominent notice on our site.
QUESTIONS AND SUGGESTIONS
NCBeaches.com is TRUSTe-certified. This certification applies to all English-language sites under the NCBeaches.com domain. If you feel that your inquiry has not been satisfactorily addressed, you should contact TRUSTe, an independent privacy organization. TRUSTe serves as a liaison with NCBeaches.com to resolve your concern.
If you have questions or suggestions, please complete a feedback form or you can contact us at:
NC Beaches, Inc.
2781 Seashell Drive SW
Holden Beach, NC 28462
By Phone: (800) 975-4693
By Fax: (775) 637-4956
By E-Mail: email@example.com
Effective Date: September 1, 2006