Proposed changes to icons on NWS Point Forecast Pages
The National Weather Service is collecting comments on proposed changes to the icons we use on our Point Forecast Pages. These changes are intended to enhance communication of rapidly changing weather conditions, while also highlighting current weather hazards
- Wind SpeedW 3 mph
- Barometer30.08 in
- Dewpoint47°F (8°C)
- Visibility10.00 mi
Current conditions at
Brunswick County Airport (KSUT)
Lat: 33.93°N Lon: 78.07°W Elev: 26ft.
7 Day Forecast
NWS Weather Forecast Office
- Tonight Clear, with a low around 48. Southwest wind 11 to 13 mph.
- Sunday Mostly sunny, with a high near 64. West wind 5 to 11 mph.
- Sunday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 48. Light and variable wind becoming northeast around 5 mph.
- Monday Sunny, with a high near 63. Calm wind becoming southwest 5 to 9 mph in the morning.
- Monday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 53. West wind 9 to 11 mph.
- Tuesday Sunny, with a high near 64.
- Tuesday Night A chance of showers. Partly cloudy, with a low around 55. Chance of precipitation is 30%.
- Wednesday A chance of showers. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 64. Breezy. Chance of precipitation is 50%.
- Wednesday Night A chance of showers. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 44. Breezy. Chance of precipitation is 30%.
- Thursday Sunny, with a high near 52. Breezy.
- Thursday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 39.
- Friday Sunny, with a high near 52.
- Friday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 46.
- Saturday Partly sunny, with a high near 58.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Coastal Brunswick, NC
Text Only Forecast
Hourly Weather Graph
Air Quality Forecasts
International System of Units
About Point Forecasts
Full Weather Briefing
Interactive Forecast Map
Satellite over the Coastal Carolinas
Marine & Tidal Info.
Rip Current Risk
Surf Zone Forecast
River Info. (AHPS)
Climate & Past Weather Info
- Point Forecast: Point Forecast: Southport NC
- Last Update: 9:01 pm EST Mar 8, 2014
- Forecast Valid: 10pm EST Mar 8, 2014-6pm EDT Mar 15, 2014
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE